- Golf Digest "Top 30 Canadian Courses" #15 (February, 2013)
- Golf Digest - Best New Canadian Course, 2005
As described in the January 2006 edition of Golf Digest..."Dakota Dunes emerged victorious in the "Best New Canadian Course" category, marking the first time a Saskatchewan course has ever won an award in the golf industry's top publication."
- SCOREGolf "Best Public Course" Saskatchewan/Manitoba 2011
- 2011 Golfweek's Best Canadian Modern Courses - #20
- CPGA of Saskatchewan "Facility of the Year" - 2008
- Tourism Saskatchewan - "Business of the Year" - 2006
- FSIN Circle of Honor - 2006
Awarded for Economic and Community Development
- SABEX Award - 2005 "New Business Venture"
Saskatoon Achievement in Business Excellence
"Affordable, beautiful, natural, and fair; what else could an avid golfer ask for when searching for the perfect course?"
Turtle Island News
- Summer 2006
"Dakota Dunes winds its way over a remote, isolated and, for golfers, exhilarating landscape. Some of the natural dunes are 20 to 25 feet high. Wildflowers are in abundance, prickly pear, purple cacti, native shrubs, waving fescue and emerald fairways contrast the wide-open expanses of Saskatchewan sky."
The Great New Golf Courses of Canada
– John Gordon 2006